Detroit Design Festival 2012
View Picture Gallery Here
Photos by Doug Coombe
In just it’s second year the Detroit Design Festival has become a major art event in the city. Over 5 days artists and studios primarily in downtown and midtown open their doors to the city to celebrate one of the world’s greatest creative communities.
- Stateside for Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Pensioners vote “yes” to cuts, bond holders prepare to fight
- Our future is tied to our kids' future, and a new report shows that doesn't look good
- Retired FBI agent appears in PBS' new documentary "Who Killed Jimmy Hoffa?"
- Michigan artist Liz Larin's new album is about a "hero's journey"
- Carbon tax finds bipartisan support when funds are delegated to a specific cause