Detroit Design Festival 2012
View Picture Gallery Here
Photos by Doug Coombe
In just it’s second year the Detroit Design Festival has become a major art event in the city. Over 5 days artists and studios primarily in downtown and midtown open their doors to the city to celebrate one of the world’s greatest creative communities.
- Lester Graham's upcoming documentary, "Growing up in Poverty and Pollution"
- Stryker of the Detroit Free Press talks DIA art and bankruptcy
- Stateside for Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- State legislators debate expanding state's controversial Education Achievement Authority
- Is the glass half-empty or half-full for Michigan's business owners?
- Detroit watches as Delaware Art Museum sells pieces to repay debts