Detroit Design Festival 2012
View Picture Gallery Here
Photos by Doug Coombe
In just it’s second year the Detroit Design Festival has become a major art event in the city. Over 5 days artists and studios primarily in downtown and midtown open their doors to the city to celebrate one of the world’s greatest creative communities.
- Michigan native fails to make it in NYC
- You don’t want to play poker with Kevyn Orr
- The Week in Michigan Politics
- How do you get a kid out of a bad situation? Start with one person who cares.
- Flint's Amir Hekmati retried and sentenced to 10 years in Iranian prison
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population