Detroit Design Festival 2012
View Picture Gallery Here
Photos by Doug Coombe
In just it’s second year the Detroit Design Festival has become a major art event in the city. Over 5 days artists and studios primarily in downtown and midtown open their doors to the city to celebrate one of the world’s greatest creative communities.
- Outtakes: One mother teaches her kids the importance of savings
- Saving Detroitâ€™s animals
- Big changes are coming to wetland regulations in Michigan
- Stateside for Monday, December 9th, 2013
- Phone companies may start phasing out traditional landline services
- What if Shakespeare's 'King Lear' took place in Flint?