Michigan Radio Picture Project
Welcome to Michigan Radio’s Picture Project, a forum for photographs that address Michigan people, places, events, and issues. We envision a broad mixture of photo essays that expand on stories featured on Michigan Radio as well as historical photographs, fine art photography, pictures from various archives and collections, and more — all Michigan related.
We look forward to your thoughts about the photographs in the comment section, and we invite you to participate in Picture Project by submitting your own photographs. Please visit the Contact page to pitch an idea or proposal.
The Michigan Radio Picture Project is coordinated by Eric Smith, a Detroit-based photojournalist and fine art photographer, and Doug Aikenhead, an Ann Arbor-based fine art photographer, photography educator, and photo historian.
- White men coveted by Dems and GOP this November
- If John Beilein is not the Big Ten Coach of the Year, Michigan should demand a recount
- Michigan attorney general is front, center and vocal on major court cases
- The lessons Detroit can learn from the rebuilding in New Orleans
- Small business owner is sick over the Affordable Care Act
- Changes may come for more than 350 juvenile lifers here in Michigan