Michigan Radio Picture Project
Welcome to Michigan Radio’s Picture Project, a forum for photographs that address Michigan people, places, events, and issues. We envision a broad mixture of photo essays that expand on stories featured on Michigan Radio as well as historical photographs, fine art photography, pictures from various archives and collections, and more — all Michigan related.
We look forward to your thoughts about the photographs in the comment section, and we invite you to participate in Picture Project by submitting your own photographs. Please visit the Contact page to pitch an idea or proposal.
The Michigan Radio Picture Project is coordinated by Eric Smith, a Detroit-based photojournalist and fine art photographer, and Doug Aikenhead, an Ann Arbor-based fine art photographer, photography educator, and photo historian.
- State of Opportunity special: The effect of violence on kids
- Making the Great Lakes safer for swimming, fishing and drinking the water
- Best Michigan representatives money can buy?
- Democratic primary will decide who goes to Congress in Metro Detroit's 14th district
- Mackinac Island was site of a major battle 200 years ago
- Truth Squad calls "flagrant foul" in 3rd District race