Michigan Radio Picture Project
Welcome to Michigan Radio’s Picture Project, a forum for photographs that address Michigan people, places, events, and issues. We envision a broad mixture of photo essays that expand on stories featured on Michigan Radio as well as historical photographs, fine art photography, pictures from various archives and collections, and more — all Michigan related.
We look forward to your thoughts about the photographs in the comment section, and we invite you to participate in Picture Project by submitting your own photographs. Please visit the Contact page to pitch an idea or proposal.
The Michigan Radio Picture Project is coordinated by Eric Smith, a Detroit-based photojournalist and fine art photographer, and Doug Aikenhead, an Ann Arbor-based fine art photographer, photography educator, and photo historian.
- Anti-abortion coverage bill is a case of a bad solution where no problem exists
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- How to pronounce words ending in '-ed'
- Lessenberry talks Rand Paul's ideas for Detroit, Snyder's approval rating and student loans
- 'Blue State' project targets Snyder, other GOP governors in states Obama won
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows