Michigan Radio Picture Project
Welcome to Michigan Radio’s Picture Project, a forum for photographs that address Michigan people, places, events, and issues. We envision a broad mixture of photo essays that expand on stories featured on Michigan Radio as well as historical photographs, fine art photography, pictures from various archives and collections, and more — all Michigan related.
We look forward to your thoughts about the photographs in the comment section, and we invite you to participate in Picture Project by submitting your own photographs. Please visit the Contact page to pitch an idea or proposal.
The Michigan Radio Picture Project is coordinated by Eric Smith, a Detroit-based photojournalist and fine art photographer, and Doug Aikenhead, an Ann Arbor-based fine art photographer, photography educator, and photo historian.
- The week in review
- Can the GOP maintain that Tea Party love and win mid-term elections?
- The future of Detroit's second bridge now hangs on the Obama administration
- State of Opportunity special: Do we really have a plan for at-risk kids?
- Restaurants and markets running low on a popular Great Lakes fish
- Journalists work hard to tell you everything you don't want to hear